We understand that small to medium listed companies have additional requirements, such as auditing, preparation of specific financial statements, as well as ASIC and ASX obligations above the norm.
We seek to act as supportive team members to deliver these requirements in a cost effective timely manner, without these costs being locked away in the company at early growth stages.
Case Study – We reduce overhead costs by acting as an internal accountant
Our existing client had a team of internal accountants and CFO. To assist their internal team, we put forward a Complete Financial Services offering which allowed the company to reduce the fixed overhead costs of the accounting department.
The following services were outsourced to Fogarty Partners:
- Daily invoicing of customers, processing of receipts and processing of bills and payments.
- Providing regular bank, creditor and debtor reconciliations.
- Processing and payment/recording of wages, superannuation and payroll tax as required.
- Provision of cash flow forecasting and updates.
- Preparation of statutory tax matters such as payroll tax, income tax, business activity statements, fringe benefits tax and research & development.
- Assistance with monthly, half yearly and annual financial statements.
- Assistance with auditing requirements.
- Acting as an internal accountant.